Saturday, November 21, 2009

` nothing left to salvage, no one left to blame

One last assignment and this will mark the opening of the flood gates to my finals.

Actually, I think this' gonna be the toughest one. =_=

I really should buck up! Procrastination - deadliest sin, can?

Where did the time go?

I hope I have Christmas and alone time to look forward to, this year.

It's a Saturday and I had to go to school at 9.30 a.m. for Research Colloquium. =_=

Things they make compulsory for us. urgh. Interesting, nonetheless.

Hello boyf, you read me before you go to sleep, so goodnight! 我爱你! <3


I am feeling very jolly. I think it's the medication. Makes me feel very who0o0ozy.

Yeah. With all that o0o0o0o0o.

AND OMG WHAT IS WITH GG. It's getting really stupid. Everyone besides Chuck is very mou liu, which is making the show very ma ma tei. =_=


Among the broken mirrors, I don't look the same.
You're the diamond on my landmine.
-BillyTalent

No comments: