Wednesday, November 18, 2009

` hello hello Laryngitis

I wasn't expecting a visit.


Anyway, for random-ness sake and for my own knowledge, here goes. I witnessed a little incident, which I wouldn't say I expected to happen. Nonetheless, I got thinking after that. Child A was playing with child B. Child B in his playfulness then kicked child A. Unfortunately for child B, child A's father was watching them. The moment father A saw child B kick child A, all hell broke lose, and he literally stared the kid (child B) down, and hoarsely said "stay there. Don't move" (it was a gathering in my house with many people, hence the lowered voice). The funny part was every time child B moved a limb, father A would stare him down harder and hoarsely bark "don't move!". In child B's defense, he prolly wasn't taught that the effects of kicking some kid's stomach was, well, not pleasant (read explanation later). Then I put myself in father A's shoes. If a kid kicked my kid's stomach that hard, I would totally freak. In fact, he'd be lucky if all I did was stare him down; cos truth be told, I might have actually hung him upside down from a moving fan, and dip his finger in melted wax.  This applies specifically to the particular child B (and maybe his siblings! haha).

Am I sadistic like that?

I am.

Why?

I love kids, right?

I do.

But what you don't get is that child B has always been annoying in a very fml-why-is-he-like-that way. So yes. I cannot stand kids like this. Kids whose parents won't tell that what they're doing is wrong. Kids whose parents don't bother to teach/ask them to apologize after making a mistake (eg. kicking Child A's stomach). Kids whose parents pamper them, grin and bear all the kids do. HELLO I don't have kids yet and I hope I don't end up like one of those parents. urgh. I'm very emotional, right? Must be the hormones. double urgh. I bet some of you just skipped the entire thing up there, or if you read it you didn't understand it, or you just re-read it to re-process it. haha.


Now, on more dramatic things that include me init.

  1. Blacks drove a new car with double sun roof (or moon roof), since the woman and I opened it in the night.
  2. Dance workshop by Michael Voon was quite fun, as we went through the different dance eras, starting from the 20's all the way to 90's and more. The jives and shiz. 
  3. I thought the 17th was a Wednesday and I forgot to bring my assignment to school, and it was totally a FML FML FML PLS day. Thank you sheep for helping me print and hand up. *peace.
  4. Apparently that meter-looking-thing on the Merc's dashboard with had numbers 1 to 12 around it and two hands was a clock! Sucha revelation! =_=
  5. I spent the weekend at a church "Community Renewal" program. I think it was very fulfilling because I didn't have to do much. 
  6. I think the woman gave up waking me up after all these years. Just leave me in bed and go wash up. IF I DONT WAKE UP THEN WHAT!!!! How then! hmph. Unless you plan to walk, you can't go church without me right!
  7. Oh I pulled an all night-er for my 105 assignment. urgh. Anyway i'm just happy i'm handing up assignments by noon, instead of just before five (deadline).

I know I know. No pictures. I don't carry my compact camera around anymore, cos it doesn't take pretty pics. And the DSLR is just ... huge. I am very tough to please, am I not? lol.

This has really been a jumble mumble of different issues. So much more to say but I just don't know where I left off, or where to start. So this marks the end of my updates, if this is an update, even.

/edit.

I just had a lot of food (did I?) and now my stomach's grumbling as if I haven't eaten at all for the past three hours. Five types of curry for dinner and the works. Woman asks me why I wonder if I'm not getting better. Le sigh. And now I wonder why i'm fat. I'm gonna go down grab food. I have a kerazy food fetish. I finished an entire tube of Ritz biscuits during tea time, topped with either peanut butter or strawberry jam, or lemon curd, or tuna, or marmite! Marmite is love! <3 And I wonder why i'm fat. sigh. Ok makan time. Stomach very noisy.

No comments: