Thursday, November 12, 2009

` no rewind buttons

2 AM and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake,
"Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?,
I don't love him. Winter just wasn't my season"
Yeah we walk through the doors, so accusing their eyes
Like they have any right at all to criticize,
Hypocrites. You're all here for the very same reason

'Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button, girl.
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe... just breathe,
Oh breathe, just breathe



Mm Such an old classic (personally). Just the few words that jumped up at me today. Hello, blog! How do you do?


To begin with, I've been running high on my sleep debts. =_= These assignments eat the living daylight out of you. I have an assignment due every Friday, starting tomorrow, for the next three weeks. How exciting, right? I am queen. Hypocrites. I need to remember drama script. Hypocrites. Oh, Adeline, Bel and I totally did some small skit in tutorial today about memory. "I remember Chuck kissing Blair!". Yeah. Haha. Psycho shit, these days. Lab reports lab reports. Research design. Procedures. Lab reports. Designs. Methods. Journals. Kill me please days. Reports. Labs. Lab reports. urgh. Life doesn't slow down for you, does it? AND OMG OTH! Ep07 was epic, can. I like. hahaha. The only things that keep me sane in this insanity. Monash-ians on holiday already! Boo.

You know what I need? I need a REM Rebound. Yes. Please. Tomorrow night. 
Do you get tired of saying "I miss you"?

No comments: