Monday, November 02, 2009

` confusion; illusions

me and my heart, we've got issues.
Song totally stuck in my head! =_=

Anyhoo, I don't usually go to skl on Mondays but apparently I have group meeting tmr, yay!
Boo.

Anyone wanna read journals with me? :D

Hello all of you people who think i'm really all that emo - I'm not. Okay so I re-read my posts and they may sound somewhat suggestive that i'm very emo. But rest assured, I have my ups and downs, and no matter how hard I try to end it with an up, there always will be downs; I'll keep trying nonetheless. Yes there are days I end with real ups and explosions in my sky, but yeah, there are days I don't know where I went wrong. FOR EXAMPLE, that TS necklace I saw on the website and forgot to ask anyone to buy for me. hmph. One week later, it's gone. Forever and ever. fml. Now that was a small downer.  Small only, I'm not some drama queen (although at this point, many of you would beg to differ!) who gets upset over not getting a necklace for Pete's sake! Of course I'm not gonna tell you what else makes me upset! I'm not into PDE (public display of emotions). K I'll admit I'm getting lamer by the day. If Ms. Baskin Robins calls me tomorrow, I'm calling the cops - that I am. What else. Oh I had Chinese dinner - crazy shiat I tell you. Three bowls of rice, two bowls of noodles, lotsa lotsa pork and joyful roasted pig skin (OMGSH! Can't remember when I last had that! So unhealthy, but necessary once in a while indulgence. hah), my favourite vege (no actually, it's the only vege I know how to order in Chinese - Yao Mak Ching Chao!), herbal chicken and sorts. OH PRAWNS. Big fat juicy prawns that were readily peeled <- best part. You know how lazy I am to peel and get my fingers oily. Anyway, I am a fail blogger - no pictures. I can tell you, it's been a long time since I last ate that much (!) - maybe 24 hours! Yeah, last night we had Mum's Place at home for like sixty (or more) people, and the bestest rendang and lemak kuning and lotsa spicy-bicy food. I can't believe after the first round the entire huge tray of rendang disappeared. YOU PIRANHAS. mmmmm. I love food.

And I wonder why I'm fat.

And you? You had a ten-second girlfriend.

heh. Now I don't know what I feel. Okay. I'm rambling. I just said I wasn't a fan of PDE and look at how much i've said. I think this is a very straight forward post and none of you have to ask me if I had any underlying themes here, so please none of you call me tomorrow, thankyou! Okayyyy. Sleeppppppp.

No comments: