Tuesday, September 15, 2009

` life is wonderful

Hi you, how is Northumbria? Have you settled in? :)


I had the most horrible lecture i've ever had my entire lifetime today.


If I fail; I have you to thank. =_= no. I'm serious.


I love food.


Bri said I lost weight. We both know it didn't happen cos I still can't fit into my jeans.


Just entertaining my fat days on your first day stuck with us la ya? haha.


R and his "tight ass, tight abs".


OhandwhyiseveryoneinManchester?





On a rather serious note, I just gathered all my course outlines and deadlines (finally, right) and i'm (well) as good as dead. Yeah. I was just exaggerating. I guess it's all very possible as long as I stay focused - not on my calender (cos it's been pretty much what I've been doing) - and keep up with my work. Totally trying to psych myself up for this. haha. I should have left the dates on the course outline. =_= Nonetheless, been loving pretty much everything lately.


I can also boast that I've cleaned my room. Okay. Part of it. Not the whole thing, but at least i'm progressing right? Give me some credit for starting at all, can or not!


/edit


Imagine my shock when Munkee calls me and our conversation goes like the following

You have group meeting tomorrow.
Huh?
You have group meeting tomorrow. *talking as if I'm deaf - his favourite pastime.

WHAT MEETING? *wonders if he called the wrong person
PMG 
HOW YOU KNOW!?!?
Yao Rachel
How you know her!
She messaged my phone. You were using my phone that day, remember?
Oh. *deep breath.

But imagine his shock when he got a message saying "group meeting tomorrow" when he thought he just completed all his group assignment. It was a take-turns-to-scare-each-other moment. Why me? Why?
LAURA DON'T WELCOME ME TO THE CLUB PREMATURELY. Please, thanks.
Yes I made a blog header in like under ten minutes (which explains its simplicity). Very cute right the monster? Till I feel like strangling and shaking it simultaneously. You know how the motion goes? Then the monster's hands will be flailing in the air. Okay. I'm rambling. But yes. New header! :) Nite, world.

James, why me!

1 comment:

vanessa said...

You have group meeting tomorrow. *talking as if I'm deaf - his favourite pastime.


omg i LOLOLOLOLOLOL at this wei.

So funny!