Friday, March 13, 2009

` part of your world

Yesterday, I (finally) handed up my assignment, and truth be told, I couldn't tell which emotion was stronger - happy or sleepy. I was awake for more than 24 hours, trying to (well ...) minimize plagiarism, which seemed (bloody. no bull.) rampant in that paper. Long story short, I saw this guy after classes and this was a snippet of our conversation

him, me

oh did you use the plagiarism checker to check your paper? oh. There's such a thing? Yeah I found out yesterday night and nearly our entire paper was plagiarized. @#$%^ really? Then how? Oh. So late already... What to do? Never mind only la.

*in my head* @#$%^&* I SLEPT AT 7AM TO AVOID THAT @#$%^%&*
Owhkayyyyy. So what's the website? www.dustball.com Awesome. Oh look. I gotta go ad. Well, bye! :) :)


No seriously, I mean, you know, 15 marks, and you just say don't care? Nvm. None of my businness. Lol. =_= Seriouslyyy. After a therapeutic long conversation on the phone with the blacks, (it was ten and well) I went straight to bed, refusing to even touch my computer. Previously, I spent more than 20 (I KID YOU NOT) consecutive hours on the computer trying to remedy the entire project. Honestly, I was quite contented with the end product. Last nights sleep couldn't have been better. Anyway, I woke up this morning, bright and early, to watch Narnia. *melts* So nice. :) I finally found time. Then as I was relaxing, suddenly a thought came to my mind. "Go check your assignment for plagiarism!" Eh. Not kiasu okay, just you know, make sure la. Yeah I know, I handed it up already, so nothing I can do, right? And the thing was pretty efficient, I would say. I'll explain after the pictures.


If your work is alright, with citation and stuff, it's all "OK".

.
.
.
Otherwise,
*cheng cheng cheng*
:(

that was the last part of my assignment.
7000 words OKAY.
I got lazy and maybe I didn't paraphrase as well as the beginning part.
Whaddya want? !@##$%^&* FIVE AM ALREADY OKAY.
SEVEN ONLY I SLEPT.
hahaha.


Anyway, I'm not sure if the site's reliable or not, but the Plagiarism Checker is powered by Google and it searches the Internet for "phrase matches" after you 'copy' and 'paste' your work in the space given. Then again, I wonder if it really is that effective, for all you know, there would've been plagiarized work, taken from physical books (?). Wonder if the checker is able to detect those too. Oh well. The weekend's here (yay! Claps hands).

Besides that, I recently found a way to get youtube videos for my iPod (double yay!). Yeah yeah, most of you would've prolly been doing that over the last five (or more) years, but well, I just stumbled upon this site that made it so so so so simple (really. You can't go wrong). There's this website called KeepVid and all you need to do is put the URL of the video you want, and choose to download it as High Quality (mp4) and you don't need converters or long hours anymore. Which donkey said it was a tiresome process? :(

Oh and i've been downloading videos and watching them in my iPod. Any nice recommendations? :)

OMGSH REPLACEMENT TMR MORNING AT EIGHT AM. HELL IT'S A SATURDAY LA-HOR :) Awh. No one can scold me for being so Chinese and using "La-horrrr". haha. BALI BOMBER!

:)

No comments: