Monday, March 16, 2009

` dream catch me

This is going to be one extensive post, if I pull through, and not decide to (uh) get lazy half way. I've been filled with random thoughts lately.


haha. I just typed an entire paragraph about how Britney's Womanizer is better than Lily Allen's (yuck) and all, then I re-read it and I felt like it was written by a ten year old. Hence, this short paragraph. Britney's Womanizer is the bomb, period.

Next up?

I recently read about Ryanair (Armstrong & Kotler, 2009), and truth be told, this was my first time hearing about them. Tell me i'm behind the times, and i'm still going to say this. I read about them in a marketing book and you'll bet your last dollar that I was pretty damn impressed (and secretly telling myself that one day, i'll try Ryanair, just for the fun of it. WHY NOT, Right?). They're something like AirAsia, in terms of low fares, and they charge passengers for pretty much everything else - from baggage, to tit bits on the plane, to even ads on the back of the seat. They charge you for virtually everything, EXCEPT the seat. So you (uh) fly for free (?).

Dyu know, that they made $61 mil in sales of all those tiny amenities (peanuts on board, drinks and all) on board? In my head, I was raving about them, cos it only made sense that I wouldn't eat peanuts on board, won't need to buy beverages and all these stuff. So if I were a passenger, all I would have to pay was for my seat and (well) my baggage check-in. If you don't wanna check-in bag then you pandai-pandai save $3.50 okay? I need my stuff. =_- I mean seriously, if you don't want (choose) to spend on anything you don't want, then don't.

If you wanna pay through your nose for crazy-ass hot stewardess', please pay for Singapore airlines, cos i'd be one to tell you that they're really gorgeous (most of them, at least - but the guys are na-ah!) and their service really deserve (prolly more) compliments (than they reel in). They leave you feeling contented about the flight. No, seriously. If I had unlimited $$$ and places to go, i'd vouch for SIA, without second thoughts.

Now, back to Ryanair. I'm lazy to talk about them already. Long story short, in marketing, you understand the importance of having good PR with your customers and you serve your customers in hope that you'll obtain their life-time loyalty. So I decided to consult my best friend, who's always there for me, and answers (nearly) all my questions - Google. To my horror (yes lah. I have to drama abit, right?), I found some of the following.


Screen shot of this page
It says "Put Fun Back into Flying"

Thinks again*

For crying out loud! I DON'T WANNA FLY NAKED, AND I DON'T WANNA FLY WITH NAKED PEOPLE. I Don't wanna fly Ryanair already. =_= Not a wonder why I never heard of them, prior to this. *shudders. I'm not sure what that picture was supposed to depict, and I wasn't about to waste more time checking out for explanations that should have been on that same page, if it were really to rave about. Oh, on top of that, I found another link that had officials of Ryanair labeling bloggers as 'lunatic' and 'idiotic'. Please refer to this where the officials make their completely inhospitable statement, triggered by this blog post. Weaather the blog post was constructive or pure gibberish, I don't believe that Ryanair couldn't attempt a better resolution. Suddenly got really lazy to elaborate and all.


yeap yeap :)


Okay. I'm so lazy to blog already. Looks like everything else can come on another day (?). Oh. On a random note: -

dad, I

Dad I think I lost my money. Can you please check in the car? If it's there, you can have it, if it's not, uh, I think I got robbed?

*calls me back two minutes later

Mom said you gave her the money just now?

Oh =_= Well, looks like no money for you. Bye :)




` tales & memories

No comments: