Saturday, March 07, 2009

` betcha by golly wow

You know you're addicted when:
- you tell yourself "one last round"
(for the tenth time, maybe more)

- you keep creating "New Record!!"s
(and the only records you're beating, is your own)

- you've improved from scoring 2,000 to over 2,500,000.
(and you keep trying to top the best score)
- it's the first and last thing on your mind.

:(

The first step towards recovery is admitting you have a problem.

I have a problem. Now take it away! Now! Faster! What you waiting for? :(


I woke up drowning in my own tears.
Damn those nightmares.


Oh oh. I watched Winnie the pooh this morning.
Calm the nerves a bit la hor. :)

Pooh: Where do you suppose the moon could be?
Eeyor: Maybe someone forgot to invite it. Always happens to me.


Eh so cute! Omgsh! *gasps


Then, I watched Powerpuff Girls
(only because the sister was watching it)
Wait, I didn't even know it was Powerpuff Girls I was watching.
Ignorance, you say? I beg to deffer. It was this ...
EH WHAT IS THAT MAN. What have they evolved into?
They grew up and uh... got confused? =_=
I refused to believe that it was the Powerpuff girls,
then there was Mojo Jojo and the mayor and all that, and the
ultimate "call the powerpuff girls" *smacks head.
I don't know about you but something needs to be rectified.
They bring back memories of Sailor Moon.
Except that they're more modern and well, speak English.

haha. Reminds me of my 'sticker book' days.



Eh I think that this' so much cuter.
All pictures from Google.

Just a thought.

Okay. I'm hungry. See you babies later!

*mouth itchy

No comments: