Friday, January 23, 2009

` new skin day

I have absolutely no idea how to change the colour of my background. Thank goodness the pink isn't the hot pink, cos that would be absolutely berserk in the girly-girl way, which doesn't appeal to me, in any way... Great. Now my blog doesn't have a header and I have absolutely no idea how to fix it. Besides that, my freaking pictures can freaking jump... =_=" like seriously. Just consistently put the cursor on and off the picture and you'll see. It's driving me crazy, especially since last posts pictures are pretty disturbing. heh. jk. :) *peace, yo!*

Times have changed and I am embracing change, yo! I am embracing change. I am still the same person. A few people msgd me to ask if I was okay. Apparently, a change of blog skin requires some drastic emotional change and people asked if I was emo. Hell no! If I were emo, i'd be painting my nails black, listening to.... black metal (however neither exists anywhere near me). But no, I painted them purple and stuck thingamajigs all over them. Yes. And he said "nice what!", which was pretty contrasting to what I was expecting. Oh yay! CNY holidays start tomorrow but sadly, ends on Tuesday. =_= mm.

I need to get my fat behind off the chair, to start exercising. I am becoming a big fat blob/slob. Seriously. Have you seen me? :( Oh I have plenty of pictures to post but after spending the last two hours fixing this damned template (ps: I am completely noob when it comes to all these HTML or whatsoever codes you all have names for). mm. The power of technology. I'm just rambling here... I'm sleepy... Okay... I will add pictures to my *cough - i'm proud of my new blog - cough* new blog soon.

If I don't blog before that, Happy Chinese New Year to all the Chinese people and non-Chinese who are enjoying the holidays as much as we are. heh. *peace*

Lovely loving.

edit/

omgsh I just realised that you can't leave comments, I can't find my "edit" icon, and and... I don't have that usual bar up there by blogger... How to edit if I can't just click "back" after this? Die man. Rach you better come help me fix this tmr. Oh no0o0o. Disaster .... OMGSH. no post title... I CANT EVEN VIEW MY PAST COMMENTS? .... #$%^&*()(*&^% This' what the chinese mean when they say "toh toh yeh"... I getit I getit. Now someone, fix this, please? :(


Now i seriously emo.


Goodnight. :(

1 comment:

Lyle Gogh said...

size of font... small...ouch