Sunday, November 02, 2008

` bruises

I regret my last post already. haha. What the heck was I thinking? Well, fact is, you don't blog when you're P.O.'d. It's wrong it ten thousand ways. PDA is pathetic. Public display of anger. Not public display of affection. o.0 I'm lame in so many ways, you lose count.


Alright. So much has happened in the last few days, i'm starting to forget what i've done. I've slept at 5am and woke up at around 8am for approximately half of the last eight days or so. Pathetic much. My life is getting more and more pathetic by the day (or so I thought). I'm trying to avoid group assignments as much as possible now. haha.


Mm... Josh, Ellie, the two mummies and I went shopping yesterday (after only about 20 wrong turns? yeah. I'm exaggerating alright). Yummy. So much choice, you get this mega duper headache trying to decide. From show dresses, to dance costumes, to normal cocktail dresses, to... Everything (well nearly) I could've imagined. And at that price? Sigh. How to choose? mm :) Yay. One more round next week with the two extra ppl we need. One more mummie and the little girl who fits right into everything there. *cough cough*


Anyway, as you can see, (most of you know) after much coaxing, I finally went to watch 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love' yesterday and it was really cute. I was pretty impressed. I caught their second last show. So if you guys wanna watch em, click here to find out more. Bring your family along. It's ... real ... *drama wama*


Oh oh 0h. I just got this call from my mom. The sister
(who's in Kelantan now btw, for the Wira Nationals), called to inform that their team beat Kedah. haha. DJ ppl kiasu. Lets pray that they get a shot at this Wira title? :) Ladidaaa. Whatever the outcome, they've already made it this far thanks to *cough cough* :) Congrats!


When the night has been too lonely
and the road has been too long
and you think that love is only
for the lucky and the strong.
Just remember in the winterfar beneath the bitter snows
lies the seed, that with the sun's love
in the spring, becomes the rose.





Catch them, ya?
Nah Ming. So big the poster. CAN YOU SEE IT?

bye folks.

*Monday Blues*


1 comment:

ming said...

lol yes im finally seeing it after 1230857230589721350 years not visiting ur blog x) haha