Saturday, October 18, 2008

` i hate you but i love you

I spent the morning in LAN class. Three hours of that.
What? Do I hear you say "Saturday?" ...

Precisely my point. Sucha pain, ain't it?

The parents came pick me up after that.
Went for lunch, and mom went to her favourite shop. Lol.

Once in a while, we go out randomly, just the three of us.
I like it.

Yes. I'm selfish like that, sometimes.





Somethings don't change, do they?

...

haha.

I damn7stupid.




On the contrary,

some things do change.

Take the best example. Sampans. :)

1 afloat, 1 sunken, and 1 constantly trying to un-drown.

Lmao.

Despite the massive disparity, we're still holding up.

*lying down at the Farm, in the middle of the night*
*1 hand flies up* "LINEEEEE"
*2 hands fly up to be right by the first*



The simple act of love that drives you.

The things we used to do...

The things we still do...

The things we stopped doing...

You both know I banyak sayang you dua, kan? kan?

And, for never saying no. :)




haha. glad you guys enjoyed dinner. :)


oh oh oh. You people remember Sam (the horsey girl) from Brisbane?

I got this email from her (which some of you might've got)
and this part was like uber fascinating. :)


37.

How many pets do you have

let me see
2 horses, 3 cows, lots of chickens, 3 geese, and a dog...oh wait I forgot our dog passed away today...silly me:(

not the passed away part.
just the entire list of pets =_="


We know that the due date's in a week, and yet we're still like that. hahahahahaaaaa

No comments: