Wednesday, October 01, 2008

` Apple the Oprah for music?


so leng (pretty) right?

I like.

I saw it on Apple.com

I went to the store at the Curve to ask if they had it.

"Next Monday", they said.

"Mom, check this out!"
*points at website picture*

I've never really wanted an ipod that badly.
In fact, i've never wanted an ipod/mp3 player or whatsoever, ever.
Look at the picture man.
Damn freaking pretty, right?


see?

It was so pretty.
It was...
It had to be mine.

Sigh.
Like the saying
better forget it cos you'll never have it, right?
boohoo.


up until...
a box of wine (or so I thought) from Godpa.
obviously for me.




*cheng cheng cheng*
*walaa* two to choose from.
Since I wanted the chromatic coloured ones so bad, I grabbed the tall one. :)


sucha pretty sight, ain't it?



iLike
iHappy
iLove
iPod

I will blog properly when I find the mood. :)

No comments: