Sunday, July 27, 2008

` what I miss about you

Know what I miss bunches?



1. Cute Ads, everywhere.




2. Random Street Basking.




3. The people. (This should be no. 1)




4. Being with people crazy enough to do things we do.


3am on the plane. On the way to Brisbane. Most of us who were awake (or woken up) sang Happy Birthday so loudly, I think we woke the entire cabin (and neighboring ones, prolly) up. By the way, when I say most of us, there were at least thirty of us singing okay!



5. Pretty flowers, everywhere. Nothing like home.

Sucha pretty sight, ain't it?
One of the things I miss about Australia? The gorgeous flowers.



6. Fresh fruits.

When they say fresh fruits, they mean it. Back here, they pack it in a box, ship it miles, spray lotsa lotsa preservatives and tell us, FRESH FRUITS! :)



7. Bush Dancing




8. Early Nights




9. Sara Lee cheese cake




10. Electric Blanket :)



Now, for random pictures.

One day, i'm gonna own a hummer!
*cough*



ACU



Not something you can do at home, eh?



:)


I think this will pretty much conclude my Aussie 08 trip. All other pictures have been uploaded on facebook. I finally found this program that uploads my pictures directly from iPhoto to facebook. It's a whole load faster than uploading in blogger.

Till then. :)

2 comments:

Winston. said...

yeah. of course i remeember michelle. my memory is not as bad as you think it is. lol. i read your long post too. too much free time onlne =p

nay ush said...

haha..michelle!hsu yan here..linklink!good to see u here..=)