Thursday, July 31, 2008

` breakable


happy belated 16th, smelly.

hope you had a nice surprise that day. :)

oh i made that cake for the sisters surprise birthday party.


soooo....

i'm

supposed

to

be


studying.

(duh.)



i know.
sucks to be me.




someone, anyone (except mom n dad),

take my computer away pleaseeee?


thank you.


sayang ya. :)



oh and i got my camera back today.
paid freaking ass money to get it fixed.


up yourssssssss.

_|_

the end.

make me study, please?
please?
please?


i want to cry. :(

sigh.

okay bye.

i sound so pathetic, don't i?



hahaha. oh well.


oh did i mention, mommy bought me the GAP bag while I was in Aussie?


yeah i knowwww...


awesome blossom.

okay bye, miserable non-existent social life of mine. :)


heloooo exams. hee.



buhbye.


from Italy to Malaysia. :)


i know i'll have to dream hard.
can we go back to the two weeks in Aussie?

care free.

Langkawi has gotta be it now, eh?


LOL

No comments: