Monday, July 14, 2008

` Aquinas

So here I am at Aquinas college, Sydney. It's been a longggg bus ride. So long, I started hallucinating. Was actually this ( ) close to knocking Laura out with a punch (or two).

Beaudesert was awfully cold two nights ago. It was about 4 degrees celcius or lower. Thankfully, we were really caught up with the bush dance, we were sweating in that insane weather. How'd you sweat in such a weather, I don't know. I could get used to bush dancing! The Australian nut bush dance was nice nice, fun fun.

And omgosh. All this while, we were actually living in Logan City. That I didn't know. Oh and, L and I went shopping at Queensland/Brisbane City and Gold Coast. I could get used to this man! Awesome lah.

Btw, St. Mary's at Beaudesert is the second largest wooden structure in the southern hemisphere or something like that. Pretty church, i'd say. But obviously, the Anglicans just had to over do it, as usual. Long story. Anyways, it's getting really irritating cos I didn't bring my camera cable so I can't upload pics. Oh yeah. Dadda and momma bought me a new camera the day before we left for Brisbane.

So far, it's been an awesome experience. Everything except the drastic weather changes, that is.

Couple of days ago, David and Lorna brought Yuina, Laura and I to Goldcoast and we bought some stuff. haha. Mom, I have a feeling that you're going to like what I got you.

Unfortunately, we're going to stay with foster families, again. Why? Cos Aquinas had to shut down the gas flow for the heaters due to operational hazzards, apparently. There is no way i'm staying here with five hundred others from other countries, with no heater or hot water. Period.

Okay. My fingers are going to fall off. Mahemmm. Damn cold.

Seeyaz!

Love all!

No comments: