Wednesday, July 09, 2008

` ACU

I'd say i'm glad i'm here but oh gosh it's cold. Not as cold as I expected, so that's amazing. The plane ride was great. Celebrated aunty Veron's birthday on board at 3.15am. I'm telling you, we woke nearly the entire plane up. Everyone except for Alithea. =_= That girl can really sleep. Overall, the flight was good and the SIA stewerdess were really nice. Stewards were ... Okay. Had some turbulance towards the end but it was all good. :)

Am currently in ACU. The campus' really nice. The weather is beautiful. Met Laura II. I don't think I can be any happier, just yet. We're waiting for our foster parents to come get us. Will they want us? *whiney face*

Awesome, ain't it? Anyone here'd agree with me.

P/s: I didn't realise this until I was gently reminded. We (the group of us) started off as friends in church, going to mamak together, taking driving licenses together, going on trips together, bus rides to Penang, nearly missing busses at Pudu and now we're in Aussieland together.

Joshua says oh no. I'm stuck with you forever. :) hehe. We love ya too!

1 comment:

Bento Pet said...

Hey! Cool! Keep updating then we'll know what's happening. Fr. Philip's msg to u all - "ASK THEM TO TAKE CARE" as usual all in CAPS!