Monday, March 03, 2008

` singing in the rain

"We are on the right track. Let's move forward. Vote for Malaysia.
Vote for Barisan Nasional."
*This is where we all break into stitches, wails and monkey laughs like hyenas. That was part of a ad I heard over the radio. Whether you have the brain capacity or not, I believe we all know that ads on radios are well prepared for. IE written and approved scripts, convincing voices (real or not) to sell a particular product. Do the tax payers realise that their monies, by the millions, have just been flushed down the waste system? Guess not so. But who cares, right? Oh yeah! That's right! Barisan Nasional cares (one of the people on the radio ad said that)! Vote for 'em! *sweetly sickening smile* Okay. So vote for them if you want peace in the country. If you know what I mean. Vote for them if you want not to be caught voting for the opposition. But then again, heck, they say the voting system's anonymous RIGHT? I mean, there's absolutely no way (haha. yeah right) they'll ever know (if they want to find out) if you voted them or not! I'm sure they'll keep to their side of the bargain RIGHT? I mean, it's just their not-so-fulfilled-promises of how democratic we are, RIGHT? After all, we're on the right track, RIGHT? Oh wait. In this country, democracy is individually interpreted. Silly me, how could I forget!! Okay. That's it. Someone shoot me now.

Alright. Coming back to reality *chup chup chup*. Here I am. Hip and hopping. *rolls eyes* I'm a sucker for words and empty promises. That's a fact. Well, take my conversation (through sms-ing) last night for instance. You made me cry, but I just believed in it. Even if it was a promise that it wasn't an empty promise. Well, time will tell, won't it? So what if i'm naive?

But then again, reality isn't all that bad! I have a great support system. Take the time before my grad and before the audition. haha. This girl, is the most random. "Oh, I was bored, I saw your DVD cupboard in a mess, so i kinda tidied it up. Oh and I'm borrowing a few DVDs while i'm at it". haha. Then there was right before the audition, when I was ready to pee in my pants and suddenly this weird ring tone started ringing. Oh yeah. The weird ring tone was well, mine. I pick up and this other friend of mine, "hey woman i'm in the club now for a pedicure. Wanted to ask you if you wanted to come?" Well, I never got to mentioning to her how that random phone call took a load of tensed up thoughts off my chest. So, thanks (if you see this). Haha.

Speaking about pedicures and manicures, that day, I kinda got told off about how I just spent "over a hundred" on about two manis and pedis. That's not it. It was within the span of lets see... three weeks at most? I'd say two weeks if I weren't this guilty, but yeah. I'm guilty as charged. For a moment there, I was actually upset that I was cornered me (or so I thought). Then again, I've been pretty unreasonable about it too. So yeah. No more manis and pedis until... Okay. I'm not going to make a statement knowing I can't hold on to it. So yeah. I'll try to abstain from it as long as I can. That goes without abstaining from nail art! :)

Next on my list, I was talking to a friend (one out of three of them who went fishing over the weekend) yesterday. He was telling me about their trip and how one of them nearly died. The dude was an arms length shy from meeting his maker! Take that. Gee. Three boys on a trip is never good. Three of them, without us girls? hahaha. It's amazing how they survived. Lol. Jk. Hey i'm glad you're fine. Get the butt of yours in shape! Heard it's blue and black! ahah. So here's it. They dumbly went and tried climbing up the waterfall in KKB after they kinda got bored of fishing. That was a no brainer okay? Don't ever do that again! The one with the biggest idiosyncrasy (at that moment) suggested that on the way down, they should slide down where the water came rushing down. "Just hold on to the rocks".

Long story short, one stayed on the rocky path, two went into the watery path. One got wussy-fied (it was a good time to do so!) and got out, turned around to look and the dudu that was still in the water fell two tiers down. So this two on dry rocky land held hands and put this bamboo stick for the dudu in the water who kinda slipped and fell one more tier down. Thank God he's still alive with just a bruised butt and abit more. See? That's why we need the extra cushioning on our butts. Tease us more! *sticks out tongue*

Anyways, after that, the guy they went to meet at KKB came to pick them up and passed a statement. "You boys didn't try to climb the waterfall, did you? Cos last year, three 19 year olds climbed it and two fell to their death" Whoa. God loves you guys la okay. Treasure your lives! Use your brains! :) On a more serious note, thank God.

I usually bite off more than I can chew. Everyone knows that. I had brunch after church yesterday. I went to One Utama with a friend, who brought a friend. Believe me, if you go to delicious, the mushroom soup is huge and filling. No more breakfast there. The 4.90, 6.90 and 8.90 went a long wayyyy! haha =_= Last night, parents and I were craving for some food at about 11. It was pouring, so dad decided to go to 7-11 outside our house to buy a loaf of bread. I was lazy to go up to get my purse. Dad was just as bad. haha. So, we went out, dad drove. When we got to 7-11, we opened the coin box in the car and took out all the coins in there. After all, it was just a loaf of bread, right? haha. Luckily we had enough. =_=

Oh and did I mention that I just recently came to a realisation that the founder of ICCA, was actually part of the British Sugarcraft Guild? I should've known. o.0 haha. Oh darn. She also has a Masters in French Pastries. +_+


On a lower note, this post marks the end of my season four CDs. To those of you hogging the season five CDs, I WANT ITTTTTTT! Karen cannot dieee! I think Dan's going to turn himself in (or not?). Hailey's going to give birth! I could go onnnnn. Chase is so good looking...

Then again, someone was dumb enough to make a bet that i'd jog everyday. That someone? Yours truly... It's okay. I'm going to win this, you're so winning the slave title! When the day comes, i'll welcome brownies with open arms! :) ah man! Two weeks to the beginning of the end! *laughs

signing off for the day! :)

No comments: