Tuesday, March 25, 2008

` hey Jude!


I love food. Went to delicious with mom for lunch yesterday. The both of us shared a starter, main course then dessert. Boy oh boy were we stuffed to our limits! I love their scones. Probably the best tasting things in their shop besides illy! Woohoo.
*high on caffeine laugh*

After lunch, we went to MPH and mom bought me this cake decorating/recipe book which is literally to die for. Alright. Maybe not to die for but it was, in my terms, awesome-blossom-magnosome. :) I bought a journal to fill up with more recipes. Lol.

Besides all that hoo-ha, had choir practice last night then went to Rasta (which an innocent friend of mine believed to be a "club"). I got into the car and friend was going all "Hey we going clubbinggg!" *excited jumps* Okay. I'm stopping here before I get unknowingly assassinated against my will to live. haha. And apparently, the guys ate rabbit, deer and prolly beef satay. Gee. Anyway, did I mention that I had the worse ever afternoon-mare ever? Nightmare but in the afternoon, thus ending up with the term afternoon-mare. Shiz.


"propel" *coughchokedie* "us" *laughchokedie* "forward"

Which part of his patient methods of putting the building blocks to transform Malaysia?
Fifty percent to all of you who are interested in what he has in mind about "us" moving forward. My condolences to all you (please fill in a word of your choice here) who bought the book at full price. =_=v

Anyway, to all the people who asked if I had a video of the performances, here it is.
The videos were taken using my sisters Sony Ericsson P1i so please forgive the quality. haha.

Charms


The Thailand Rainbow boys! *excited cheers*

haha.

edit

On a really random note, you know you're a big time loser when:
- You beat the red light and the driver (on the right side of the law) deliberately gets into your way for beating the red light. *innocent smile*
- You try your utmost best to rev your sad little car engine to avoid the stare.
- She catches up with you at the bend cos you can't take a bend.
- You try to beat another red light to avoid the stare (and prolly the middle finger)
- You end up right next to the car and realise the driver's a girl (and you're a guy)!
(It's okay to feel embarrassed. You should. Awh.)
- You try to cut her and stay as far from her car.

BUT, she effortlessly pulls away from you. *tsk tsk*

YOU BIG ASS FAT LOSER. :)
I've had good training for situations like these. *grins*

Sorry guys. This is just me whining about these stupid mindless idiots who beat the freaking red light. Yes. If you do, just make sure i'm not on the right side of the law. Cos it pisses all the hell out of me. Literally. Yeah.

Besides that, you know you're a Chinese when you hold one side of your nose and blow the other to clear your nose boogies at the side of the road. *shrugs* I just saw that today and I was pretty irritated. Pretty gross. It just reminded me of an email a friend once sent to me. 88 tell tale signs that you're a Chinese. Haha. It was pretty funny. It's no offense to any Chinese in particular k. I'm a Chinese too (like duh!)! Whee. And I can tell that (only) some of them were pretty true, if I used my life as the benchmark. 88 of the were definitely true if I used some typical Ah ma or Ah Pek as the benchmark. Oh well. Emails. :)

Oh anyway, mom made deliciously fattening vanilla cupcakes and a Madeira cake today. *gleams* I'm well fed. I'm not fat. I'm just well taken care of and I eat for two. That's all. Whee.


here's something for a good laugh. :)
Ken Lee!


I don't like thinking about what could've been.
Whether I made my decisions based on my heart or my head.
I don't like dwelling in all the what ifs.
Life without regrets. (:


daydreaming,
Michelle

No comments: