Wednesday, March 26, 2008

` boulevard of dreams



As stated by the pictures, *smacks a mosquito against laptop - @#$%^&* I went to SOULed OUT for lunch with mommy today. Shiz I despise these damned mosquitoes in my room. Fine, it was one. But, it was ONE! Where the hell did it come from? ... Anyway, back to Hartamas, we went to ICCA to get some stuff. :)

Anyway, due to unforeseen circumstances (yeah right), I was stuck with two donkeys (i'm chnging this cos Clint is being such a pain) "omgdns-oh-i-think-i'm-hot-although-i'm-not" guys for the movie 10,000 BC. haha. I'd like to see your reaction now. *innocent smiles* Clinton drove his car that has these added/pimped up effects that comes with it. Literally. He claims to be a safe driver *cough cough*. He avoids (or at least he tries to) every bump or hole in the road. The one bump he took, he kissed his car and said sorry baby. YES he did. =_=

Rafie thought that everyone was going to ffk so he wore three quarters, thus he ended up freezing in the theater. When he offered to help me hold my bag, I knew it was too good to be true. But oh well, I just gave it to him since I could dispose the baggage for the two hours. "Next time bring a bigger bag! Damn cold man." Geez. When I carry big bags, you guys complain. When I bring something half the size, you say I need a bigger bag.

Anyway, on the way home, driver Clinton stopped right in the middle of the road and irritated this "ang moh" biker man who was holding on to his helmet. He gave a killer stare, put on his helmet, stared again and started to rev. Stupid me had to say "oh he's coming!" and Clinton, for the first time (since I started sitting in his car) just picked up his speed a little bit and the rest was history. He was happy that he "won". Haha. Or so he thought.

P/s: Do not keep personal items in the glove compartment of the car for the sanity of all. haha. *wink wink wink*

pps: No point comparing!

ppps: No need present, thanks.

keep talking to me,
Michelle.

You're in the heat of moments
With your heart playing up cold.
I'm between the middle,
Watching hastiness unfold.

No comments: