Saturday, October 20, 2007

. my new hobby .


the picture says it all.

Michelle has officially given in to cuppies. =)
okay. It's abit messy.. so what?? Lol. I don't care. It's all in the name of FUN.
This was for Uncle Luke's birthday.
I made these yesterday.
He called me this morning to thank me and tell me they were yummy.


Yummy gummy.
Michelle's gonna get fat!
But she won't be alone!
Thanks to her amazing clear-the-stash friends. =)
wheee...
I might just do this for a living! wahaha.




AFTER making cupcakes, I went play futsal.
I was in a team with Laura, Anne, Denon, Raf and Jason.
We played against the MEOC (Malaysia Evolution Club Owners) big guys.
WE BEAT THEM 5-4. wahahahahah.
Poor Ivan got injured. LOL



AFTER futsal, we had no dinner, Laura and I went to church.
CHURCH to DANCE. omgosh...
Kath and Val, i salute you all and your ballet-ness.
I think i'm old and frail and kaku and yeah...
Laura and I are aching all over okay! So So So not prepared for this dance man!

BTW, i realised that i forgot to mention that i got all my buddies blogging!
(they said it was a waste of time and now look!)
haha.
Here's to Laura, Rafie, Anne and Denon!

With all my love.

No comments: