Monday, October 29, 2007

` just another weekend


okay. I haven't actually blogged properly in some time. What to do? Nothing to blog about. Oh that's my blogging tool on the left and Rachel's game/work tool on the right.. Who cares right? hehe. Just that I have absolutely nothing to take pics of, so here, i result to what's right before my eyes. MOVING ON...



We went for the wedding dinner of my daddy's friend's youngest son.
Wedding dinner was held at Sime Darby Convention Centre.
Why? 75-80 tables of people!
Wait. Being typical Malaysians, some people actually turned up without RSVP-ing
AND expected seats.
Thats not all! Some RSVP'd for three and came with more.
Who do you blame now? A**wipes. hehs.
Here're some pics i managed.
Nothing extraordinary 'sides the one with Beatrice drinking whiskey n Sprite!



that's my daddy (on the left) with his friend of 25 years.
looking forward to many more years of friendship.

On a random note,
"you lure me here with false promises of Coke and all i get is Whiskey?!?"
Kids, don't try this without parental supervision.

That's me papa and me. =)

Me papa, mama and sisters. =)

The entertainment for the night.
Goodness they played all night long. Yes. No in between breaks! Lol.
They were pretty good, with a wide repertoire!

When all else fails and where there isn't anything else you can photograph,
Beatrice in Crocs, Rachel in my pointy shoes and me in Rachel's peep-toes. Lol.

Well, the food was nothing to shout about.
The service? Well, dad and i had to help ourselves to whiskey. Go figure.
Company? One of the best we've had compared to many other weddings!
The company was amazing as there was alot to share in common. =)
Nothing beats this. They definitely didn't have sufficient waiters
AND 80% of the waiters had TERRIBLE, EXCRUCIATING B.O.!

FYI B.O. is aka Body Odor

No comments: