Monday, October 29, 2007

` breathe, just breathe

Yesterday morning after church, the four of us who are perpetually not tied down to teaching decided to rush out for breakfast. It's been a long time since we (Laura and I) last did one of these breakfast stints with Victor and/or Joshua.

Since we were fighting for time, we quickly decided to go to Aman Suria. Plus, it was extra hot and sunny, so we weren't in the mood for coffee shops. Me and my stupid mouth, I suggested we go to "tea time", which was located next to Maroon Cafe.

I think in general, ambiance wasn't too bad. They even had good music. But, yes, there's always a BUT. But,
1. Food sucked.
2. Drinks sucked even more.
3. Prices were sky high.


Believe me, i'm not very critical. Just picky.. Well i wasn't the only one who made noise. The other three were in it too. haha.

I mean.. a NORMAL ICE MILO, prolly over diluted (compared to mamak stalls), cost about RM3.50! It wasn't even satisfying! I mean. If it was good at all, i'd pay nearly anything. So long its good. But good my stinky pinky. geeeeee....



here's the Victor Kow the "COW" of the group vigorously smsing SUGAR!



That's Josh reading some funky joke book okay!
Look below.

Prepare to be offended -
Satisfaction guaranteed.
Lol.


My dear Laura here, supposed to be sitting for her SAM Finals next Monday,
managed only a page of Chemistry yesterday..
hahahahaha..


After that, went for PA (Parish Assembly) where we plan with other ministries
about next years annual calender and review this years events.
2pm to 8pm.
Literally. haha.

Marc finally got himself a new pair of shoes!

So did Mikey!
I like Mikes new style of wearing more slacks instead of jeans. =)
I still think that TL pants looks like its got a birds splat on it. gee..

when Michelle gets bored during tea time..
starts poking holes.. give her more time and...

TADAAAAAAAA..


This, my fellow bloggers/readers is my poor doggy, Woody.
Fella's down with a flu, according to the vet.
I think it's tougher to be a vet than a normal med doctor.
Why? We can tell "oh, here pain, there pain."
When the poor dog sakit, who's gonna tell u mana sakit kan? haha.

My dad just saw this picture of Woody.
Apparently he just said "wahh, you insulting my dog ah!!"
haha.

Well anyhoo, please pray for his speedy recovery!

So random.

_lil_miss_crazy_feet_

No comments: