Friday, June 03, 2011

Man Overboard


So yesterday, while facetime-ing with the parents, I was gatal-ing and wanted to show my mom this handbag I wanted. So while my dad looked away, I signalled silently at my mom to come over then I showed her the picture of the bag I wanted (from the picture I took with my phone) on my phone. Then my dad suddenly says without showing his face, "wah exam time got time to look for handbag ah you?". And I realised, there is no way of hiding from the father. :D  Mother's favourite phrase now "Don't you have enough handbags now?!". Oh hai. I really want need the handbag please :( :( k la. Betul2 melampau dah la ni. *sits in a corner to punish self.

Okay. I'm officially broke. Serious no kidding. T,T Thank God I don't have to pay bills. Just shop (groceries, I meant; what were you thinking!!). Thank God also that I have less time for that now. Hmmm. Also thank God I have quite a lot of frozen food sitting in the freezer cos mommy came over Easter and cooked LOTS of food to freeze for my exam period, which would be now (Love ya mommyy). No idea why i'm blogging. T,T

Love random skype-nights (night for me and dawn/morning for the rest of y'all with irregular sleeping timess) and skype calls with all the random people from home, and facetime with the family, of course. Facetime is so so clear! T,T Clearer than skype, that is. Also, sadly, this concert I wanted to go to got postponed to the following summer. Boo that. I will go for it next summer anyway. :) Can't wait to get exams over with, and start with my summer internship. <3 Something to look forward to. *deep breath.

I hope everyone's fine in all parts of the world. And hearing from my parents (sad to know some of my friends are closer to my parents fml), I hear y'all are doing quite well. Y U ALL NO SMART PHONE.

Ah summer, WHERE ARE YOU! *throws tantrum

Ok gtg. Housemate just texted "dinner?", so I has gosta go! xx

Still no idea why the urge to blog. Oh btw, sun is shinning bright at 4 something in the morning and it's only completely dark after 11pm. EH Y R U LIDIS. *hides face under pillow.

No comments: