Sunday, June 05, 2011

The games you play, you would always win

So today I decided to read some news from home, and found this to be a step forward into more positivity. 

Picture from here
So I know her album's been out for some time, but I just got mine this morning and ASDSFGHJS I like. :) Also, listening to old classics that I used to love. Ah. Memories.

Last night, housemate and I were in our own rooms on skype, playing and singing songs over skype. Can I say skype is love (only with fast and stable internet connection). And this other housemate came knocking on my door. "hi I can hear your convos by just standing in the corridor. SERIOUSLY. You two are acting as if your exams are over!!" *does victory dance* Haven't we all. T,T



competing who's got cuter more rings! I won hands down. Imba. Lol.

"It's fuschiaaaa! LOOKKKK!"


Love from home with ft. One way ticket to the loved ones. xx

Haha. esp now that the boyf has got ft to layan me too! xx

Would you be wonderful if it wasn't for the weather?

No comments: