Friday, May 13, 2011

Jesus the ever merciful and ever loving.

So today I'm going to share some laundry stories cos I am boring like that.

No actually I'm typing this in the laundrette cos I came down too soon (like 15minutes too early) but I refuse to walk back up to my place and come back down again just to switch my clothes over from the washer to drier. *lazy max. I spent the last ten minutes talking to random strangers and some acquaintances. No, not friends. Just acquaintances. So imma type a blogpost in five minutes *beams* for my readership of prolly five people. T.T lol. Whateves.

So my story is this.

I've never done laundry on my own before I was sent off to this land called overseas. Yah. The first time I did my laundry here, my dad had to help me do it T.T

Human beings need a lot of things to feel alive. Family, Love, Sex. But we only need one thing: To actually be alive. We need a beating heart. When our heart is threatened, we respond in one of two ways: We either run or we attack. There’s a scientific term for this. Fight or flight. It’s instinct. We can’t control it. Or can we?
And I got tired of typing (not of Tumblr-ing). The end.

I hope this keeps you happy.

No comments: