Saturday, March 26, 2011

8 hours later and I need a RED APPLE.

Picture from here

So I was thinking my friend was mad when she stood 8 hours in a queue in anticipation of procuring the iPad2 (reasonRationalisation: I wanted to experience the Apple queue for once in my life). Sot. Then I read about this guy who stood in line for 32 hours. Yeah. 7.30am YESTERDAY until 5pm TODAY. Fulamak talk about enthusiasts. And I thought I loved Apple. fml. 

Oh and my friend said they were given like free Starbucks coffees, Subway vouchers, brownies and drinks. T.T

IhasneedtotrytheApplequeueonceinmylifetoo. IPADTHREEEEEE :) *epic fail.

Oh and in case you were wondering (as if anyone would) why the red apple? Cos the friend bought a red smart cover with it. So meeting the red apple tomorrow!

5 comments:

vanessa said...

I agree! To the fact that everyone should own a smart phone. Its 2011 people!

missmi-chelle said...

I know right. T.T what are you. Apple or BB or (outcasted) Android :D i kid i kdi.

vanessa said...

BB! :D BB quite nice la. Still love Apple but i suppose its ok (:

vanessa said...

BB! :D

missmi-chelle said...

Haha really? What's your pin?! Add me la.

2
2
4
7
7
C
0 (zero)
B

I hope no one sees this. ^.^