Saturday, February 12, 2011

Scabarough Fair

Old picture for memory's sake
Crazy picture simply cos we had buffet and were stuffed and walking against the wind is .. not nice.
Should have gone with the previous post

More psycho stuff to prod the mind of a child

This is the internal structure of a leaf - but human sized la. See maybe if they had this when I was in high school, I would have done better for bio. Ah would've could've should've.
ZARA was on sale, so the few of us uh. tried everything. Only took one picture cos uh. This jacket was not to be missed?

Some restaurant in South Kensington. Don't go pls thx bai.

Shalom's birthday which I rushed home just in time for!

HAha. Thought I should end the post with a blackberry evangelist pic. I kid, i kid. BUT, from what I hear and know, aiya everybody got BB already! Get yours already then bbm me! kthxbai.

No comments: