Sunday, September 26, 2010

I hope the sunrise will not still find you angry

Oh this was the day I called off movie date and got Mars ice-cream from C instead.



So this' the pair of nerd glasses I got. Like finally (after 7 shops).
Thank you CalvinKlein for ending my mom's misery of hunting for 'em glasses.
Makes me feel smarter. Yes I live in my own bubble.


Right now, it's back to skype nights with C and also my France-bound girl.

Oh for the love of the internet and all things French (namely handbags).

Tomorrow morning 8am - Ms. Win's class. Need to sleep nao. :0

Need to run errands. Oh for the love of LRTs & Touch'N'go cards.



I have no idea what I want.

Right now I've got (nearly) everything I want.

It's about what I now need.

Have I mentioned that my swimming ability (or so I call it) has severely deteriorated after just two weeks? Sad case much.

kthxbai.

No comments: