Monday, August 30, 2010

Which tier?


So many things I wanted to blog about; so many, I forgot em all. =_=

Yah. If only someone invented this device to read my mind and blog what goes through my head while i'm driving, I would've written at least a thousand blog posts in the last couple of weeks.

Classes four days a week (if I get into the elective class, that is); otherwise THREE DAYS ONE WEEK. HELLO HELLO HOLIDAY-MOLIDAY. Finally some structure amongst the uncertainty. *phew. Oh and guess who's my new course Mate (ok not classmate but yeah, doing same course la; how unexpected); alternatively, guess who's my (maybe maybe) new found Uni Mate (quotes his dad "you tell me what time you wanna exercise! I will make sure he wakes up to exercise!") haha.

True, the uncertainty was (and still is) a major blessing, and experience, but the last few weeks have been a major roller coaster of emotions. From expecting nothing, to being given hope; to being given unexpected opportunities; to actually getting it; to volunteering to organize the second TC (haha yeah I know right. =_=); to finding out (this morning) how R-shaw may just be the bestest place (THANK YOU JESUS), in contrary to my initial disappointment (!); to money matters; to emotional unreadiness; to UNCERTAINTY (I cannot stress more on how much stress uncertainty is causing me). SO ANYWAY, i'm just glad that there's finally some structure in my life now. HELLO CLASSES. I've missed you. Rawr./

Haha every time when classes start before the semester, I am super duper excited. Midway, I try to STAY excited; at the end? I'm just excited it's coming to an end, or over with (FINALLY). And the cycle repeats itself in a very routine manner. Oh and at the end of every semester, I tell (or scold) myself that in the next semester, I'd start working on projects earlier, do constant revision, cut back on late nights, quit procrastinating etc. This cycle? Its repeated itself like for the last (at least!!!) TEN years of my life. GG.

*whoppdeedoo

kthxbai.

Oh i've been saying "GG" so much that now when I make a faux pas, my mom goes "ah GG la you".



GG.


No comments: