Thursday, August 05, 2010

What did you do today?




I bought new books, albeit atypical from what I would usually buy, if I buy any books besides text books, that is. THREE some more. I hope I finish reading them, otherwise it would be a total waste of $.$. haha. And while reading a seemingly dry book, I realized I wanted to buy another book! Ah I hope I make this holiday absolutely productive! xx OOH AND NEW NAIL POLISH :D

Today was literally a "poor Michelle" day - no purse, i.e. no $$, which also meant no card, which ultimately meant no $$. MLS.

Good day nonetheless, apart from the gloomy doomy weather. =_=v

Reading time before my lonnngggg night begins!

In the meantime,

‘Six in the City’ is a musical tribute to friendship and the production promises something you and I can easily relate to and it will warm our (jaded) hearts with its beautiful, inspiring tale of friendship. The plot revolves around the lives of six good friends who have long been out of touch – until a mysterious letter reunites them. As the story unfolds, these six friends reminisce the past through a series of songs all done in show choir style under the musical direction of Penny Low.
Date: Aug 7, 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 7pm
Address: Sunway Resort Hotel
Entry Fees: RM200, RM300 or RM500 per person (inclusive of dinner).


It's for a good cause, so support Befrienders okay!

*mentally prepares self to decorate cupcakes

No comments: