Monday, August 09, 2010

Trying to get it chronologically correct.


From days of not knowing each other, per se, to being stranded in the boat together, without 'em oars. The only thing I can thank them cousins for, literally, is you. Because if it weren't for 'em cousins, we STILL wouldn't be friends. Ah life and all its likes.

When we were still normal and doing post-high school stuff like dying hair, and stopping our visits to the gym. FOLs.


To cutting our hair. No. To chopping our hair off. =_= THANK GOD ONCE IN A LIFETIME ONLY. Major MLS move. Please refer to first to pictures of this post for nice long hair pics. =_= Because the picture is so horrid (me), so I made it really small; just wanted to remind you of the far more embarrassing pictures we've taken. =_= *shy. And to all the crazy pictures we've taken (most of which I think I used up to decorate your last birthday present). Technically, no new loser-face pictures and lame lame hair style poses means we're starting to mature, right? Well the answer is no - we still have a lot of pics of that sort, but I think we'll spare everyone the misery. =_= More so me and my round moon face.



Thanks for letting me tell you everything. Literally every damn thing. And thanks for sharing stories with me so that I know i'm not alone. *dark and twisted moment*


Okay la. So you're 21 and older than me (as usual) :0, and I got you something for your birthday. If you don't like it T_T, blame Marc Philip. Yes. Blame him even though he's in Melb. If you like it, thank me ok. :D



HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN. xx

BFF (I feel so juvenile saying that, but seriously, BFF)

Ps. Ellie! Missing ya! HOW IS PARIS! 0.o

No comments: