Saturday, July 24, 2010

sunbaked and inked in the pool to eternity



pretty pretty pretty sea view.
sunshine. Balinese love. smell of the sea.

:) finally!


Crazy love with this sweet child of mine. xx


So this was me the last few days (ok actually last few days being the most recent three days =_=; i've been totally camera-unfriendly) in pictures. Finals FINALLY came to an end (yeah that was so lasterday's news, I know). Mom said when I got no exam I don't go online; in the midst of exams, always online. My excuse? Coping mechanism (really excuse lor *thick skin). One of those nights, the boy and I had a good talk and I kept trying to explain psych terminologies and how it was related to our lives and such. Then for a moment there, I hated the fact I chose this major because it gives me quite alot to think about (ONLY during exam periods) and ponder upon. Now that my hormones have re-balanced themselves and exam stress has flown out the window, I still love my major and IE owns me arse till August 7, with plenty of 'em rehearsals!

I am suddenly reminded of the time them boys asked me if I would prefer the combination of brill brains (like crazy smart brains *ahem* we all know whose brains) + no social life, or a combination mediocre brains + (current) social life


I think the answer lies within my favouritest quote ever. I won't say, but if you were observant enough, you'd know for sure.


Anyway, all that aside, I hope I can get decent results. =_= *shy


So much to think about. Choices choices; decisions decisions.


*deep in contemplation


God help me. Srsly.


On a more upz notez, WADING TIME TOMORROW WITH ME WOMANZ. :D

No comments: