Thursday, July 08, 2010

Girl, you drive a hard bargain!



For some reason unbeknownst to mankind, I agreed, albeit grudgingly, to futsal.

Look where it's gotten me now. =_=

I can't even laugh without aching all over; and I can't lift my legs up. fml.

On the other hand, got all the assignments and presentation (FINALLY) out of the way.

oh and I got MARS ice-cream! It is yummers! One of those days when I canceled our movie date to stay home, and I get ice-cream. xx

I love being home.

Back to my ways of coping with exam stress.

Can't wait for holidays. OH and have I mentioned that IE owns my ass? =_= Yeah.

Soon, someone's gonna have to sing "soft kitty" to comfort me. HAHAHA.

k have a nice weekend!

xx

I hope I survive the brutality the coming week brings me.

HOLIDAYS I WANT NEED YOU.

No comments: