Saturday, February 06, 2010

Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams

Here's to all of you who complain about my previous post i.e. "Blog skin change disaster", which was followed with a "brb =_=.". Hi now you get to see something else, yay!

Since i'm extremely behind all (or any, if at all?) my posts, I really can't be bothered about updating?

Classes started about a month ago (ooh it's been THAT long?). For everyday I go to classes, I either end at six (or slightly earlier, depending on the lecturer's liking?) or I wait a short while for Rachel and we go back at five (which is still pretty damn late?). Thank goodness, I have only four days of classes a week (not including the absurd Saturday replacements?). I just realised how much I adore parentheses and question marks?

Oh CNY is coming - can anyone tell me why that's such a celebration?


So much to say but I don't know where to start. That's a good start, isn't it? Sigh.

OH and my immune system is zilch - met a friend who was sick and two hours later? Exact same thing - fever and sore throat (here's where I yell MLS). Soon, i'll get you guys to pick up mls too - car circle thingamajig. Now my muscles and head feel funny, and I can't swallow properly (and it doesn't help that I still eat my chilli padis, curries etc etc).

I should plan a trip to visit (which one!); can we start classes in March please thank you, yay.

And, I need a job. *bitter.

Oh and we're going for a holiday; also i'm going for a holiday(-ish), be back three days before my finals. Talk about letting my hair downnnn o0o0o0o0h. kthxbai
I could offer you a warm embrace,
to make you feel my love.
I could hold you for a million years, 
to make you feel my love.

No comments: