Friday, December 18, 2009

` OH YES EXAMS OVER I CAN BREATHE AND SLEEP IN PEACE TQ




SO EXAMS MADE ME FAT.
Okay maybe I was fat before, but yeah.
urgh.

Okayy so maybe i'm more than just aBIT late, but Happy-Turning-Aunty-Meliaaaaa! There's this weird thing about high school people. Meeting them after such a long time (like over a year), it's like no one left; but of course half of them don't even study here anymore!? Everyone's as cranky crazy as ever. =_= Lydia super shy with the boys around *cough Des cough taktaumaluuu*. But I think it's just that they're exactly the same! I see these people when ... Someone's having a birthday, or ... when Manda is back, and well, never. haha. It's always a whole bunch of surprises and memories, like how Des and I were talking about me skipping school on Mondays, and all the things the crazy Brownies would say. Haha. Browny days. Twin days with Chris. Oh and Des grew a mane (ftw!). And we ended the night with haphazard and constantly changing plans - super fail! We ended up mat rempiting, before "enjoying" KL. heh.










Some of the pictures I grabbed from Mabel's fb. THANKS Mabel!
Happy turning Aunty, Amelia Tan! :D
It's about time!

No comments: