Friday, November 27, 2009

` you're NOT WORTH IT

The part i'm doing now should've been done like ten weeks days ago. See, I try to cut me some slack. Too much slack procrastination is killing me. COME MONDAY GO MONDAY. Monday blues dawning too soon. haha. wtf right, it's only Thursday, technically Friday, since it's past midnight. So much to do, so little time. Ah. After Monday, it'll be booklet craze.

WHERE GOT TIME TO STUDY FOR FINALS KAPOOI *SLITS THROAT*

Then also must have time for tumblr or tumblrity go down ftw ftw.

I know right, so much things, so little time. And how far is Manchester, actually?

I complain alot. heh. I am like that so suck it up.

Procrastination, I will kick you out of my vocabulary!!!! Soon. haha. Super fail can.

Today, your choice to say "no", I believe, was a politically safe answer. Politically safe can also mean irresponsible and easy way out. You're what my previous classmates would label "seh-zai". I really never thought you to be that type.

Just a thought.

No comments: