Wednesday, October 14, 2009

` lateral geniculate WHAT?




I remember watching this Korean Drama quite some time ago. Actually I didn't just remember it off the cuff. You know, 8tv has this thing where they repeat the series in the afternoons, so yeah, ter-watched it this afternoon and half an episode later, I'm all wooshy and mooshy. Damn these Koreans and their dramas. See, the trick is to not start watching so you don't get hooked.

I remember the adrenaline of having to catch the series every night and I remember them being very nice, albeit very vaguely. Feels like a really old show. Watched this long before I began watching Grey's Anatomy. Mm. Now that i'll leave for another day; or maybe never. :)

Yay I have like Biopsychology tomorrow and i'm googling Lee Beom-Soo and oogling.

I know he's not your typical (insert your hot celeb here) but totally yeng okay! Meh.








uh,

yeah.

Biopsychology now.

Oh and don't google him pls.

Cos I think I picked his best pics.

Apparently he has a very bad sense for hairstyle.

=_=

I doubt anyone besides me finds him (even mildly) attractive.

But I promise if you watch the show and see his asshole character damn yeng ...

*cheng cheng cheng!

Ok. Maybe it'll still be just me.
v=_="

1 comment:

vanessa said...

THEY COPIED GREYS AH.