Wednesday, October 21, 2009

` the fear you won't fall


To the one person who'd put up spending the evening entertaining me with hanging monkeys. heh.

Over and over again. *shy. But I win all the time. *claps hands.

I said I'd never give up. It's not hard - I just never really put in the effort.

I messed myself up.

Actually, I have no one but myself to blame. urgffh. How pathetic.

I promise happyflappy photos & posts after Friday.

If I live to see Friday, that is. Procrastination will eventually kill me. urghff. roar!
(or if my blogging mojo stays. Like I always say, I blog when I have more pressing issues to attend to. urgh. I can't emphasize on this more, can I? Even I am repelled by my lackadaisical self. fml.)

Think about this: "Would I like me if I met me?" (or something along that line)
Source: Lelove

k. now waking up to reality. assignment.

No comments: