Friday, September 04, 2009

` flawless

Today will be filled with really random thoughts or whatsoever.



Last weekend was awesome. The choir was the bomb, thank God. Literally.



Now, I started classes this week. I like my timetable. In fact, I LOVE MY TIMETABLE. What more can I ask for, right? *Touch wood. Wait till I allocate all my tutorials first. It's been good so far. I like it very much.



Between grams and I just now,

Am I fat?
Very! Look at your stomach!
*fml.




Then Dad and I,

Dad wake me later before you go out.
Okay.
*20 minutes later.
Girl, wake up now. You better wake up now or you won't wake up till I come
back later in 2 hours.

*fml. Am I that lazy? Self-reflection: Yes.


Then blacks and I

I got something that I wanna ask or tell you.

What?

But I can't remember.

*five mins later.

Oh I remember! Tmr is Saturday!

*fml.


haha. Told you today was random. So much I wanna blog about but I still have no idea where to start, and it's slowly fading away. xD

*shy.

k nite :) LOVE. :)

No comments: