Thursday, September 24, 2009

` doraffle <- ftw

Will you still love me if i'm slow?
This last few years say anything, slowpoke?


fml.

If I blogged every hour, I would wound like a pschoticB with fluctuating hormones and emotions. Nothing that would sound very good, actually. I've been having a lot of long afternoon naps lately. Which joker told me that sleeping can help lose weight? I'm still as fat! =_= Then at night I have trouble sleeping cos i'm still wide awake. Last night, I counted sheep, literally. They were white, and wore pink jerseys with numbers on them, and they were jumping over fences. Yes. I lost count, started again, dosed off, lost count, slept off, lost count, stared all over again - changing jersey colours with each round. haha. My life is very interesting. =_=

I forgot that I have my journal due tomorrow; thank God for last minute people who call everyone to ask if they've got anything done.

Then there was Nicky and trying to tempt me with Starbucks at 11 at night. =_=

Journal time :)

No comments: