Thursday, July 16, 2009

` a dream of days gone by

There were many posts where I typed a thousand words, uploaded enough pictures, but never got to posting. So i've decided to forget it and move on in life. After all, it's only me I need to please, with this blog. I've been away for very good reasons. Firstly, I was having my finals, so I decided to move out of my room so i'd be away from this temptation called Internet. Don't tell me I should've just cut the Internet connection, cos I tried that and I ended up editting pictures and tidying my iTunes. So yes. Computer=Distraction. Period.

Right before exams, the noise maker gave me chocolates that were absolutely yummy, thank you. (: Although it contradicted very much with the fact that he had previously called me a balloon - short of "you are fat". Thank you, also. Sorry but our friendship ends here. Neh.

After my exams, I've had nothing less than dramatic real-life drama, good fun with great people to distress, and I've had a love-hate relationship with each and every one of those moments. Macaroons and bloody good cream cheese, thanks to our newest chefy. Waitching Shawshank Redemption (was it?), and sleeping on the remote control; reconnecting with my Greys. Oh for the love of the world, I love the E for leaving Greys on J's desktop just so I could catch it when I wake up. Tennis is a nonsensical game when played with (well,) me the boys. haha. Omgsh lets use grass court next time please. =_=v Then there was gym and sanitizing after those other people left. Ah. Air-con and water after the sun was the bomb. To top it all off, the brunch/tea we had that had 75% spicy dishes. Ah yes. What a way to treat ourselves.


Note to self: We complain about everything. God gave us rain so that we'd appreciate the sun after that. Thank you, God.


Note to self: Don't go out with classmates unless absolutely necessary.



I had good luck at Piccs, and when we left, so did my luck. Thanks man. I was bloated beyond words that day. And chasing movies at various theatres. REALLY? Lol. Why are my friends like that.


CONGRATS ON YOUR RESULTS, LOVE. Time to celebrate! You'll know this is for you when I say "I TOLD YOU SO".


Oh yeah. I have no credit so yes. For all that sheepiness, no Genting. Noise maker, I finished 17 eps of 90210 ok. haha. Blacks, sorry I got wine all over your head and yes I called already. I think I called the rest of you already, right? Oh and Kow, what's the plan for Saturdayyy. *peace


Putting back the bits and pieces. Help me, won't you?

No comments: