Sunday, June 07, 2009

` just as quiet as me

Because I am cool like that, I think I will put some funky smiley at the beginning of every post, just so I remember how I felt la ok. *shy. Actually, I just found these smiley's and they make me happy, so I wanna post them up. I think I should be studying. But like what I tell the boy, what I should do and what I would rather do is two very different and subjective matters. *grrr. I wish I had more self-control - which reminds me of my Personal Development Program (or something like that). I'm supposed to pick a trait or behaviour that I would like to change (but why do I have to change when i'm perfect and people always say don't change for anyone?? Cheh. Like as IF I were perfect =_= *perasan). Meh. Because, it will cause me twenty percent - THAT'S WHY I PLAN TO CHANGE. Plan to change is key. I should've started changing already lor. Shucks.


So you see, over the weekend and a little before that, father has been in

and mother has been in

.

So I was thinking, what should I do for the weekend?


Well, I ended up
(Without the beard la of course. Too manly.)



For breakfast, I decided to make


while Rachel made



We had a good weekend home alone, sleeping in different rooms and waking up and eating well and all sorts lar. Let me explain different rooms, in case you think we share rooms on normal days (no way, can die, pls thank u, cos we're both awful sleepers like that). Instead of sleeping in our own rooms, she slept in the parents' room while I slept in the guest room. Just for fun =_= very lifeless right. *shy. T'was a good weekend.


Oh I love you Rachel, cos you ALWAYS feed me


The End.
(cos I'm lazy to google more pictures) =_=

Photo credits: Google
Smiley credits: Yahoo!


LOVE LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: