Friday, June 19, 2009

` for carine

Here's the direction: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with SIXTEEN random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose seven people to be tagged, listing their names and the reason you chose them.

  1. I have OCD issues with the cleanliness of my bed. If anyone sits on it, I change it right after. No offense okay. I should address this problem right. haha.
  2. I can sleep anywhere, anytime, anyhow. When I get too much sleep, my eyes puff up like 'em puffer fishes.
  3. My kakak always puts the fresh laundry on the top of all my clothes, so I always wear the same clothes, cos it simply takes too much effort to try to get to the bottom of it all.
  4. You have no idea how much you can find out through reading blogs. hahahaha. That's why at one point in time I just took a short break from it; now that i'm back, I'm careful with what I blog about.
  5. I used to wear this toe ring, without taking it off. It finally slipped off last year at camp when I jumped into the POND, and for two weeks, the design of the toe ring was indented around my toe - result of wearing a toe ring without removing it for nearly two years.
  6. I love sending my pictures to be developed, but I don't really make the extra effort to keep them safe. I just like taking them out in stacks and looking through them lots.
  7. TODAY Aunty Gina asked me a good question. Was it THAT OBVIOUS? hmmmm. I wonder.
  8. I like being a Malaysian, I enjoy using "cos i'm Malaysian" as an excuse to do idiosyncratic things like cutting a line, pushing my way through a sale, and more *shy. On top of it all, I just enjoy the food part and 24 hrs thing we have here :)
  9. I believe that my first year will be a good year, and I will get through doing exceptionally fine, and I will make the effort to make it happen (if I remember to forget my friend, procrastination).
  10. I secretly want more every time I say "no"; and in three years, it will be done with.
  11. I like how I can change the Mozilla Firefox themes everyday, and how my desktop background automatically changes every five seconds :)
  12. I make my computer announce the time every half hour, just so I realize how quickly I'm losing time, in attempt to self inflict guilt. Only it doesn't really work. =_= at all, in fact. K fine, maybe I feel guilty for like five seconds. The moment my desktop background changes (five secs later), guilt flies out the window too. hoho.
  13. I think I got irritated with taking pictures after a while. I rarely take pictures of anything anymore. oh and did I mention that I added the stupid blings to my poor camera? Le sigh.
  14. I can't wait till this semester ends, because I have plans. Great great plans. *grins. I can't wait for the day I can text like I always enjoy.
  15. I sometimes wish that things didn't change, or things would go back to be what it was; I think i'm even willing to trade my Eds for that. Maybe not, but yeah. I hate it now, sometimes.
  16. I live to eat. Life is so much better with food. Comfort food, pretty food, tasty food, fun food, and cooked food. Yeah I hate raw food.

I don't think anyone's going to understand most of it lor. =_=
Okay, i'm not exactly tagging anyone. Just anyone do it if you want. :)

2 comments:

·´¯·»[e]morine ♥ »·´¯· said...

thank you soOo much =)
it's interesting! hehe

Winston. said...

you will do alright too :D