Monday, May 18, 2009

` trouble is a friend

Couple of nights ago, Angels and Demons :) Awesome stuff.

"Religion is flawed, but only because man is flawed."
- Angels and Demons

Truer than true.


Besides that, I spent one of the mornings with the Godfather and his stories. Always a good laugh there, and so many insights. Then there was going to Pyramid *blech* and Charles & Keith-ing, which was a bore, not knowing where the X-Trail was parked, then walking aimlessly (after driving aimlessly) in the car park, looking for the City. hah. There was nothing entertaining. Period.

Today was all about positivity *bah. Today was a blind-as-a-bat day FTW. I forgot my glasses. I would think that the class (with all that break) can't get any more exciting. Coffee makes any day brighter, without making any effort yay yay. The weather was the bomb, and we walked back from KPD to the main block. Yeahp :) Then there was the McD moments and the "Around me, you're going to have to eat. Understand?" "Yes boss :)" haha. You see, i'm starting to enjoy myself. I can't wait.

Oh and people, never ever get yourself in a situation where you have to watch I love you, man. Stupidest show, yet. =_= double FTW moment. That kinda screwed my day up abit, but it's alright. I'm looking forward *shivers. This positivity is killing me. Think it'll last till I go to bed tonight.


I'd like to think that maybe, just maybe, it is time for me to face it, address it, and clean the cut. I don't want to be the stupid monkey. I just need time, and some advice from a fictional 16 year old :) Ah. Good day, and that's how I'd like to remember it. Oh and I used the MPH voucher that Nan so kindly shared with me :) . I spent like an hour in MPH deciding what I was gonna get, and I promise, Ian nearly lost his mind every time I saw or thought of something new. Heh.

Things change,
pain goes away,
and happiness exists on the other side.

Although pain comes back,
so does happiness.
Just like the waves in the ocean,
coming and going,
coming and going,
ever so gently.

-Adapted from Chicken Soup for the Soul.

And seriously, WHAT is with GG, OTH and Greys? Geezers! Don't read the following paragraph (which you need to highlight to see) unless you wanna hear my spoiler-ish grumpiness of how it's all got me waiting until next weekend (shucks I won't get it then, either, cos well, i'll be off, Again). hah. Can't wait. *claps hand. Oh btw, my charger is fried. hmph.

In GG, C lets B go because he "loves her" and wants her to have the "perfect night", and doesn't even defend himself when B accuses him of fixing the Prom Queen vote and sabotaging her chances, for Nelly Yuki. SERIOUSLY? And why does Peyton have to have a miscarriage so close to the end? I'm telling you, if she dies right, that's it. Freakazoids. Then again right, she and Lucas are leaving OTH right? OTH will never be the same without them. Oh well. I'll just have to look for other series (with the help of the Ellie, of course). As for Greys, Izzy's hallucinating cos of the freaking tumor? WHAT IS HAPPENING? Why is everything so drama one? :( So the finale is out. I'll get my hands on it. Just you wait. *Emo. =_=


I miss you more than I should,
Than I thought I could.

Can't get my mind off of you.
And I hate the phone,

But I wish you'd call.

No comments: