Sunday, May 31, 2009

` masochistically

I think you shouldn't read this if you're not prepared for what I am about to grouse about.


But then right, you will just read, cos I just said all that, right? ftw.


Then you're asking for it. Now, lets play fill in the blanks at the
(*)s.


I can't stand it how my 'rents buy my friends lunch and/or dinner but right, they act as if my 'rents are
obligated to do so - cos they are not. (*) you okay? Okay. Many times, I feel like telling my 'rents to screw paying the bill cos I know my "friends" are ungrateful (*)s. haha. To think that these are my "friends" some more. K la. I think my mom's gonna tell me off for this public upheaval i'm creating. But yeah. I'm just going to get this over with.

My 'rents don't owe you a
(*)ing living, don't have to pay for your(*)ing meals, but just do because they're like that. If you ask me why I don't tell them friends or if I suck balls at being a friend after this, i'll ask you one question - YOUR MOMMA NEVER TEACH YOU HOW TO (*)ing say THANK YOU IS IT? psht. Don't know how my 'rents can tahan footing each and every subsequent makan, without questioning me about my (*) friends manners or psht. All it takes right, is one (*)ing "thank you". Sure, they're earning $$, not like us, if you say - but common (*)ing courtesy teaches you how to (*)ing say "thank you" nonetheless. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Ok. Confirm gonna kena after this. =_= ftw.

To be fair to some of you who have this common courtesy,
thanks for having it and being polite. Yeah i'm really belting this one out cos it has been on my mind for too long - being over a year, at least.


Imbecile.


kbacktowork.

No comments: