Wednesday, April 08, 2009

` man under a tree, apple falls on his head

I get that my previous post would've come across like I was depressed or something, cos maybe, just maybe, the picture didn't depict the right thing. I was pretty damned happy :) Enough said.

So, I've been in Sabah (that's for you, Marc. Say thank you.). More like, I was in Sabah, and now i'm back. I'm not exactly excited to be back, because there was a lot of good food involved while I was there *yums*.

Anyway, for now, let me share my inmost thoughts about flying. My favourite part of flying is when the plane is taking off. That's right. I love anticipating when the plane will pick up its speed, and peak with lifting of the ground. It's just plain awesome, and i'm a fanatic like that.

The other part I like is (well ...) when there's like major minor turbulence in the air and the plane inevitably jerks, bounces, swerves in every direction, cos it leaves adrenaline gushing through me. Psychotic much? Thought so too. Unfortunately, the adrenaline comes because I feel like I left my heart somewhere else, while i've been deliberately (or not, not the pilot's fault, right) thrown to another direction.

You know that feeling ... When you speed up a steep ramp and when you suddenly reach the top, you feel like your heart's still at the bottom of the ramp, like it's not in you; or when you take the first steep plunge on the roller coaster? Yes. That feeling. Okay. I'm starting to scare myself now.



That just about concludes my last last (last?) weekend.
More or less :)


You are such a hypocrite, and I’m peeved. You ask me why I react when you yourself do that best. How do you find it to question me why, over breakfast. Ask me what made me become this person. I SHOULD’VE SAID NO. Now the joke's on me. I must pretty damned ridiculous, right? Well, least I know I’m not the only one. Even your mom thinks so. Oh yes. I’m so bringing that up. I’m emotional, irrational, exasperated and highly hormonal strung. NO W.I'M.THE.EFFING.HYPOCRITE.

I wanna practice what I preach. Who doesn't? My puppy damn cute right =_= I said I didn't like dogs. Now look at me. All soppy around them, and deworming them (dammit). Spot any hypocrisies? Wait. They're puppies. I don't like dogs. Okay. Fine. I'm good to go now :)

3 comments:

vanessa said...

EEEE YOUR PUP AH. Too cute already *pengsan*


"When you speed up a steep ramp and when you suddenly reach the top, you feel like your heart's still at the bottom of the ramp, like it's not in you; or when you take the first steep plunge on the roller coaster?"

HAHAHAHAHA,

missmi-chelle said...

haha. You want puppy or not? I have three more left!

Short legs, fat stuff, hairy, cheeky and notorious.

And I love that "I lost my heart" feeling ok. haha

vanessa said...

LOL lost my heart feeling. i also like. very *gasssp*

i would want all three if i could, but my one at home equals to three alrdy lol. but omg so cute!


you call that long ah. -_________- hahah.