Tuesday, April 21, 2009

` chair lift charlie rich

I am amazed.

The perplexities of my weight gain is getting to me. Then again, I have become this girl who grabs a two liter juice bottle and drinks right out of it (but it's filled with barlie. Sugar-sweet barlie, according to L), brings it to her room, and finishes it. I am the girl who fits comfortably into the baggy clothes, ties up all her hair in a perfected neat bun with her fringe pinned up. I wear my thick purple-framed glasses as if it betters my vision (which in fact, I believe brought on the problems I have with my eyes now. Damn you centrepoint optician). I am the girl who enjoys typing in parentheses, the girl who used to love to blog (i'm reconsidering this old flame), the girl who can live on music, and music alone. I am the girl who just yelled and said "WHY DIDN'T ANYONE CALL ME TO KAFREAKING INFORM ME? WHY WAS AN EMAIL ALL I GOT? AND I HATE IT THAT I HAVE TO MISS SUCH AN AWESOME EVENT. I REALLY WANT TO BE THERE". I am the girl who just called Kow to tell him that he was going to be my only friend (hahahahahahaha. Can you imagine?). I am the girl who spent my morning cracking up with Ian, telling him a story i've been hiding for ten years (not hiding, just upset about), then we ended up with him attempting to help me "summarize" some "four-kafreaking-hundred" survey forms, and now i'm absolutely cock-eyed, it's not even funny anymore. Time and time again, I love wondering who I am. And today, that is who I am. The girl in the big shirt, thick geeky glasses, bunned hair, doing that survey summary. I BETTER GET PAID. And today, I love you this much more. Ah... Today, "kafreaking" is my word. MY WORD. You don't have to get me. Not today, not ever, and i'll still be me. Yay! I think this is what the holiday's doing to me.


Oh and Grey's Anatomy. FTW people, FTW! It's becoming predictable (maybe because I watch it back to back). Then again right, Season 1 and 2 was about them saving people, always knowing what the problem is, prescribing the right treatment and what not, and season 3 was all about mistakes, making wrong moves and "life is not so beautiful anymore". Okay. McDreamy, McSteamy, McVet all in one McStory. Now that, is something. I will start Season 4 soon :)


Ps. Josh or Ellie, I think you missed out the last episode of season 3. And FYI, season 3's episode 13 and 14 are terbalik. And Season 4's episode five has no sound. This is very vital information, please get it fixed please, thank you. Okay. I'm a freak, right. Shit. K bye. Oh yeah, I already started Season 4. Please don't forget to continue downloading season 5. Thank you friends! :)


Now scoot. :)