Wednesday, April 15, 2009

` broken and beautiful

I have my final final final exam tomorrow and here I am.

So kill me.

So sue me.

All I can think of now is getting away,

which means flying off (yay!) with the friends (double yay!) after they decide to book the flight (nay).

So right, it is proven that I blog when I have important things to do.

Like now, study.

And Vanessa haha Sorry I thought it was long right, I think cos I was replying you in between studying so everything felt long la hor. hahahah. So does that mean you don't want my puppies ar? Now I need to find new owners.

Hello people I have (uhm) two (I think) puppies left (from six or was it five (?) ). Anyway right, two puppies. Short legs, fat stuff, very mischievous, hairy, likes to smell their own feces, and even better, when excited, possess no ABS (Auto braking system), and runs right into pile of fresh feces, RIGHT AFTER BATH. WHY ARE THEY LIKE THAT? =_= So you get the drill. But still very cute okay! So yes. Please message me if you want. No, wait. I have no credit.

CALL ME AFTER SIX THIRTY PM TMR COS MY EXAMS FINISH (yay). But don't call me after NINE PM cos I will be sleeping (YES I CAN'T WAIT). Okay.

Now, for all the people who have messaged me and haven't got my reply, I have no credit. I would've read your messaged, and replied, only to have it get stuck in my outbox. The rest of you life threatening situations that I created (or not), I would have called and buat bising. Okayy.

Study time

Oh. I forgot to mention that I've been like stressed out, and on an eating binge. Literally. FTW WEI. sigh.

The End.

Bye

No comments: