Wednesday, March 25, 2009

` this modern love

You know what?

Two posts in a day.

Man I'm lifeless.

Oh Golf yeah :) ?

Anyway, I just browsed it, and I found this.

Friday, August 8, 2008

hmm

you know..
.
they say...
.
friends say sorry.
.
friends forgive.
.
friends take time.
.
but somehow move on.
.
.......right........
.
the question is......
.
so who wants to go first?
.
.
.
.

If you read it, you would've had a chance at patching things up. Why do I still dwell in things of the past? Maybe, just maybe, we shared some bloody awesome times.



Memories don't change with times and people.



Don't worry. I'm not regretting anything.


On a completely off key note,
I think Chuck Palahniuk made it big with this:

“What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.”



:) indefinitely


No comments: