Tuesday, March 03, 2009

` most beautiful set of wings

Today, I feel like pictures. Before I start posting pictures and getting all self-absorbed, I wanna buat bising for a while. Couple of nights ago, there was this beetle flying in my room. If you've been in close proximity with a beetle before, you'd know that it kinda slams against anything la right, some more at that speed? But quite hardy right. Never drop dead. Let's re-link this situation. My mommy and daddy always say education is important. How is that related? Well, if the beetle had a proper education (if any at all, to begin with), it would not have flew right into the blades of my slow-moving fan. Since the beetle was so bright, I decided to turn the speed of the fan up a notch to (uhm) outwit (?) it. *cue evil laugh here. But you see, the probability of the beetle flying right into the blades (again) was quite low, but try anyway can or not? To my amazement, it flew right into the fan (again), got thrown to the other corner room, but I was too late to go catch it. THEN, it flew back up and I was getting slightly agitated. How could I let the beetle triumph over meeee? :( But then, the fella (no education) flew right into the fan *clap clap yay* (AGAIN AHAHAHAH. Dai sei! Mommy beetle always ask you to study but you don't want right? NAH. hahahah. wtf). Eh I damn lame right? Okay nvm. Let me finish my story. So, I ran and stuck selophene tape over the fella, then flushed it down the toilet *yay. "Bodoh tak kenal" yet? haha. My blog, my rants, my story. SEE, education is important okay. I think I need more of that. Look at what I have reduced my blog posts to. Beetle-education stories. Anyway, pictures are from uh... weeks ago (or more?).


This' my Chinese New Year well spent.
In fact, this would be any day well spent. :)


Dimsum morning/s
(more or less the same people, I guess)
No seriously I can't believe I switched the phone off to dimsum call.
*sulks and bangs head against wall*





Then there were these
two bundles of joy.
How many years has it been?!?
Never too long, never too far.
And no, don't you put me in the
homeless shelter.
*cries wails yells*







Then uhm. We decided to go blond like XX.
hahahah. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
YA RIGHT



Can I even take a breath without God giving it to me?
Oh and can I have new jeans without the blessings of the parents?

Answers: No, No.


Here I come, yay!
I'm on a roll.

Why must Chinese have mata sepet? :(
Normal peoples eyes -> =_=
Chinese peoples eyes -> -_-

hahahahah.

k bye

No comments: